Why Choose Indium As Your Insurance Network Partner?
Everything Indium does is meant to challenge the established model of insurance giving Indie AgentsTM an edge now, and in the future. We do that by providing market access like no other provider through the use of unparalleled service and technology, making Indie AgentsTM and the companies we partner with, winners. With the most agent-friendly relationship agreement in the industry, and solutions for growth, profitability, and perpetuation, you should partner with us.
Getting Started With Indium
Partner selection is one of the most important decisions we make. Being an agency partner with Indium is about genuine partnership, “indie behaviors” and alignment with our mission, values and purpose. As Indium is a company founded “by independent agents, for independent agents”, our Brokerage Agreement is designed with the independent agent in mind. We’ve collaborated with the Ohio Insurance Agents Association (formerly the PIA of Ohio) to ensure that our partnership agreement is considered to be the most agent-friendly in the industry. As you consider Indium as your strategic growth partner for your agency, we encourage you to first learn more about who we are, our brand promise, and what’s an “indie agent”.
At Indium, our mission is to help our agency partners and companies grow profitably. As we consider prospective agencies to go indie with us, we look for agencies who share in our mission, align with our values and brand, and:
- Represent two or more regional or national standard lines carriers
- Have at least a three year history of profitable growth
- Can demonstrate the need and capacity for leveraging Indium and our partner companies to achieve profitable growth goals and remain independent
Before beginning the application process, please note that you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your state agency license and individual licenses for each licensed agent in your agency
- A copy of your current E&O declarations page showing minimum limits of at least $1 million/$1 million
- A copy of your company production reports and loss runs for the last three to five years
*Our New Agency Approval Committee meets the first Wednesday of each month. Please have your application materials submitted to Indium one week prior to that date for consideration.
*For best user experience, please complete this application in Google Chrome web browser.
Ready to partner with us? Get an Edge. Stay Indie.™
If you feel that a partnership with Indium makes sense for your agency, and you meet the general guidelines above, click the “Apply!” button below to get started on your application.