Partner selection is one of the most important decisions we make.
As you consider Indium as your strategic growth partner for your agency, we encourage you to watch our Indium Inside video and learn more about what it means to be an Indie Agent™. Being an agency partner with Indium is about genuine partnership and alignment with our mission, values and purpose. We know that agents need more solutions, beyond access to markets, to grow and prosper into the future. With that in mind, we’re proud to offer our agency partners two partnership options:
|Partnership Benefits||Market Access Partnership||Premier Partnership|
|Commercial Lines and Personal Lines Markets||♦||♦|
|Access to Referral Partners||♦||♦|
|Indium Essentials Training||♦||♦|
|Agency Staff Training Solutions||♦|
|Producer Development and Coaching Program||♦|
|Pipeline Management Technology for Sales||♦|
|Net Promoter Score Technology for Retention||♦|
|Contingency Sharing Program||♦|
|Strategic Data and Insights||♦|
The most agent-friendly in the industry
As a company owned and operated by independent agents for independent agents, our partnership agreements are designed with the best interest of the independent agent in mind. With that, we collaborate with the Ohio Insurance Agents Association to ensure that our partnership agreements are the most agent-friendly in the industry:
- No non-compete clauses
- No hidden fees
- No first-rights of refusal
- Agency partners have the freedom to go direct
- Agency partners maintain 100% ownership of the business we write together
At Indium, our mission is to help our agency partners and companies grow profitably. As we consider prospective agencies to go indie with us, we look for agencies who share in our mission, align with our values and brand, and:
- Represent two or more regional or national standard lines carriers
- Have at least a three year history of profitable growth
- Can demonstrate the need and capacity for leveraging Indium and our partner companies to achieve profitable growth goals and remain independent
Before beginning the application process, please note that you will need the following documents:
- A copy of your state agency license and individual licenses for each licensed agent in your agency
- A copy of your current E&O declarations page showing minimum limits of at least $1 million/$1 million
- A copy of your company production reports and loss runs for the last three to five years
Please note: our New Agency Approval Committee meets the first Wednesday of each month. Please have your application materials submitted to Indium one week prior to that date for consideration.
Ready to partner with us?
If you feel that a partnership with Indium makes sense for your agency, and you meet the general guidelines above, click the “Go indie with us!” button below to get started on your application. *For best user experience, please complete this application in Google Chrome web browser.